- “AIDOL Studio”, “we”, “our”, “us” is Pantheon Lab Limited along with Pantheon Lab’s subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, licensees, contractors, attorneys, agents, successors, and assigns.
- “User”, “you” or “your” is either: i) a business properly registered in your jurisdiction that visits our website or uses any product or service made available through the Platform including the business’ respective directors, officers, employees, licensees, contractors, attorneys, agents, successors and assigns (“Business Customer”); or ii) a private individual that visits our website or uses any products or service made available through the Platform (“Consumer”).
- If you are using the Platform as a Business Customer, our processing of personal data you provide us during your use of the Platform is further regulated by our Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”) available here https://www.aidol.studio/terms/data-processing-agreement. The DPA represents an integral part of the Terms for Business Customers. If you are using the Platform as a private individual the DPA does not apply.
- Thank you for being responsible.
No Use By Minors
- The Platform is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old.
- By accessing or using the Platform, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of the Platform and should immediately stop using the Platform.
- If you register on the Platform we will use your email address to send you important Service emails including password resets, purchase confirmations, data breach warnings, as well as marketing emails with information about the Services including information on how to create content, introduction of new functionalities and promotions. You may opt-out of the marketing emails by accessing your account settings on the Platform or by following the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive. We will not send you marketing emails about any third-party product or service without obtaining your explicit prior consent.
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Platform (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, and your billing address.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct, accurate and complete.
- Your Purchase is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us. In particular, we reserve the right to reject your Purchase due to product or service unavailability, or if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
- All prices shown on the Platform are as a standard denominated in USD. We may determine to show the prices in the currency that AIDOL Studio determines to be your local currency. All prices shown to Consumers include applicable sales taxes at the rate that is in force from time to time.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
- Some Services are subject to payments. Paid Services are usually provided on a recurring subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”), but we may also provide them on a fixed-term basis (“Fixed Term”), or as one-time payment add-ons (“Add-on(s)”). Fixed Term Services are paid against the invoice according to the payment terms agreed separately. Unless otherwise agreed, Subscription payment terms shall not apply to Fixed Term Services. If you are interested in Fixed Term Services, please contact us. Subscriptions are billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Details of the relevant Billing Cycle will be displayed to you at check-out.
- At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it or AIDOL Studio cancels it. If your Subscription is on an annual basis, we will let you know at least fifteen (15) days in advance of any automatic renewal in order to give you the opportunity to cancel your Subscription. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting our customer support team before the renewal takes effect.
- A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription and Add-on(s). You shall provide AIDOL Studio with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, VAT number (if applicable) and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorise AIDOL Studio to charge all Subscription and Add-on fees to which you have agreed and incurred through your account, to any such payment instruments.
- Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, AIDOL Studio may (but does not have an obligation to) issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice. We reserve the right to terminate your Subscription in the event we are unable to collect a relevant payment from you (whether automatically or manually) as and when such relevant payment is due. Where that happens, we will inform you of the termination of your Subscription via email.
- We may, at our sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”).
- You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for a Free Trial. If you do enter your billing information when signing up for Free Trial, you will not be charged by AIDOL Studio until your Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees without further notice for the type of Subscription you have selected.
- At any time before the start of your Free Trial and without notice, AIDOL Studio reserves the right to (i) modify the terms applicable to any Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
- AIDOL Studio, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. We will inform you of any change to your Subscription fees at least thirty (30) days in advance to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective. Any Subscription fee change will become effective immediately upon publishing, or, if you have an active Subscription, at the end of your then current Billing Cycle.
- Your continued use of a Subscription after a Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the revised Subscription fee amount.
- If you make any Purchase on the Platform as a Consumer, you have the right to request a refund of the applicable Purchase price without providing a reason at any time within fifteen (15) days of the original date of purchase. As your Purchase can be used by you immediately, we reserve the right to only issue a pro-rated refund which reflects the amount of time you have enjoyed the Purchase before claiming a refund.
- To request a refund (or partial refund), please contact us by using the contact details at the bottom of these Terms. We will issue any refund as soon as possible to the payment method used for the original Purchase.
- Refunds do not apply to Business Customers.
Software license and Content
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, and during your active Subscription, AIDOL Studio grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to access and use the Software. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not:
- • decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the Software;
- • make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the Software;
- • violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Software;
- • remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by AIDOL Studio or the licensors of the Software;
- • use the Software for any purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
- • use the Software for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Software; or
- • distribute, transfer, sublicence, lease, lend or rent the Software to any third-party;
- Our Platform allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (referred to as “Your Content”), and also allows you to create or generate graphics, videos or other material (referred to as “User Generated Content”).
- You are responsible for Your Content and User Generated Content, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
- By posting or creating content on or through the Platform, you represent and warrant that: (i) Your Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and licence as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Platform does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate your account in the event you infringe this provision.
- You retain any and all of your rights to any content you submit, post, display or create on or through the Platform and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for content you post or create on or through the Platform.
- For the purposes of these Terms “AIDOL Studio Content” refers to all images, text, audio, video data, or any other information located on the Platform or available through the Platform. AIDOL Studio Content is and will remain the exclusive property of AIDOL Studio and its licensors. Immediately upon creating the User Generated Content AIDOL Studio grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable licence to use AIDOL Studio Content in the created User Generated Content. Granted licence is limited by the Acceptable Use Policy requirements and conditioned on the full payment of the applicable Subscription fees. The licence may be revoked only due to the breach of the Acceptable Use Policy. Revoking the licence for the use in User Generated Content that is found in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy will not affect the licence for the non-breaching User Generated Content.
- Certain parts of the AIDOL Studio Content are owned or created by third parties and licenced or transferred through AIDOL Studio. For example, background images are provided by Pixabay (https://pixabay.com/service/license); audio files created through text-to-speech functionality are provided by various integrated text-to-speech services that either grant AIDOL Studio the sole ownership or an exclusive, sublicensable licence. Licence or ownership granted by third parties to AIDOL Studio will not restrict the licences provided herein. AIDOL Studio shall only offer the third-party content that can be licenced to you entirely in accordance with the licence terms specified herein.
- AIDOL Studio has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all content submitted by users on the Platform.
- You shall ensure that Your Content complies with, and assist AIDOL Studio to comply with, the requirements of all legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time relating to the use of personal data included in Your Content, including (without limitation) any data protection legislation from time to time in force in Hong Kong including the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) and any successor legislation. You will collect and process the personal data of all individuals featured in the content in accordance with all applicable laws, including by obtaining any appropriate consents or approvals sufficient for the provision of the Platform by AIDOL Studio.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up Your Content.
Prohibited Uses – Acceptable Use Policy
- You agree that you will not misuse the Platform, AIDOL Studio Content, Your Content or User Generated Content. A misuse constitutes any use, access, or interference with the Platform, AIDOL Studio Content, Your Content or User Generated Content contrary to these Terms, any other individual agreement executed between you and AIDOL Studio, and applicable laws and regulations. You will especially not, without limitation, use the Platform, AIDOL Studio Content, Your Content or User Generated Content:
- a. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- b. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- c. For the purpose of adult entertainment and/or other incriminating content.
- d. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate AIDOL Studio, a AIDOL Studio employee, or any other person or entity.
- e. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way that is obscene, defamatory, immoral, insulting, threatening, fraudulent, bullying, discriminating, or harmful.
- f. To engage in any other conduct that interferes with Platform's security features and restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as reasonably determined by AIDOL Studio, may harm or offend AIDOL Studio or other users of the Platform or expose them to liability.
- g. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means without AIDOL Studio's prior explicit consent through AIDOL Studio API, to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform.
- h. Take any action that may damage or falsify AIDOL Studio's ratings or reputation.
- The avatars that are not created specifically for you and are already available in the Platform (the “Stock Avatars”) are made based on and bear a life-like resemblance to real people. For this reason, in order to comply with the licensing terms with the actors and to protect the rights and reputation of the actors, additional restrictions apply. In addition to general restrictions, you agree not to use any Stock Avatars (without AIDOL Studio's explicit written consent) for the following:
- a. In User Generated Content for TV broadcasting.
- b. In User Generated Content for "promoted", "boosted", or "paid" advertising on any social media platform or similar media.
- c. In User Generated Content used as or part of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) or similar.
- d. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter", "spam", or any other similar solicitation.
- e. To portray Stock Avatar in User Generated Content in a way that a person would reasonably find offensive, including, but not limited to portraying Stock Avatar as suffering from or medicating for any medical condition, including addiction.
- f. To portray Stock Avatar in User Generated Content alongside or in connection with regulated or not age-appropriate goods or services including, but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, nicotine (including vaping products), psychoactive substances, firearms, gambling, contraceptives, sex toys, escort services, dating services, adult entertainment venues and similar.
- g. In User Generated Content in which Stock Avatar is making any kind of statement of opinion, including expressing any personal preferences or experiences as if they are Stock Avatar’s preferences or experiences.
- h. In User Generated Content in which Stock Avatar is making any kind of statement of fact regarding religion, politics, race, gender, sexuality, or other similar topics that are known to be sensitive to certain demographics.
- i. To create trademarks, design-marks, service-marks, or other similar protected or registrable rights.
- AIDOL Studio may, but is not obliged to, monitor User Generated Content for breach of the Acceptable Use Policy. If User Generated Content is automatically flagged for a possible violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, such request for content creation may undergo a manual review or become automatically rejected. AIDOL Studio can in its full discretion decide if User Generated Content violates this Acceptable Use Policy and reject User Generated Content creation request. If any of User Generated Content is deemed in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy after its creation, you must immediately delete, stop distributing and recall the violating Content both online and offline. We may immediately discontinue your access to the Platform in the event of breach of the Acceptable Use Policy.
- “Confidential Information” means the specific terms and conditions of the Agreements and any non-public technical or business information of a party, including without limitation any information relating to a party’s techniques, algorithms, know-how, current and future products and services, research, engineering, designs, financial information, procurement requirements, manufacturing, customer lists, business forecasts, marketing plans and any other information which is disclosed to the other party in any form and (i) which is marked or identified as confidential or proprietary at the time of disclosure, or (ii) that the receiving party knows or should reasonably know to be the confidential or proprietary information of the disclosing party given the nature of such information and the circumstances of its disclosure.
- Both AIDOL Studio and User will only use the other’s Confidential Information as necessary to perform under the Agreements, and must not use or disclose, either during or after the termination of its relationship, such information. Both AIDOL Studio and User will only disclose the other party’s Confidential Information to persons or entities who need to know the information to perform under the Agreements. These obligations will remain in full force and effect in perpetuity.
- Nothing in the Agreements shall prohibit either AIDOL Studio or User from disclosing Confidential Information of the other party if legally required to do so by judicial, regulatory or governmental order (“Required Disclosure”); provided that the disclosing party shall: (i) give the other party prompt written notice of such Required Disclosure prior to disclosure; (ii) cooperate with the other party in the event the party elects to oppose such disclosure or seek a protective order with respect thereto, and/or (iii) only disclose the portion of Confidential Information specifically requested by the Required Disclosure.
- When you create an account with us, you guarantee that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Platform.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your device and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Platform or a third-party service.
- You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, or a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorisation. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise against the Acceptable Use Policy.
- You agree (i) that AIDOL Studio may identify you as a recipient of Service and use your name and logo in sales presentations and on the AIDOL Studio website, and with prior approval in marketing materials and press releases, and (ii) with prior approval from you not to be unreasonably withheld to develop a brief customer profile for promotional purposes on any websites owned and/or controlled by AIDOL Studio.
Error Reporting and Feedback
- You may provide us directly at email@example.com with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Platform (“Feedback”).
- You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property rights or other rights, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) we may use the Feedback to improve the Platform or any other technology; (iii) we may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iv) the Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third-party; and (v) we are not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback.
- You hereby grant AIDOL Studio and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, royalty-free, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialise) the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Platform may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by AIDOL Studio.
- AIDOL Studio has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their web sites.
- You acknowledge and agree that AIDOL Studio shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services.
- These third-party web sites and services have their own terms of service and privacy or other policies, and we strongly advise you to read them.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- OUR PLATFORM AND ANY CONTENT THEREIN ARE PROVIDED BY AIDOL STUDIO ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. AIDOL Studio MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT THEREIN IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AIDOL Studio MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AIDOL Studio DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT THE PLATFORM, ANY CONTENT THEREIN OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, SUITABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Liability and Indemnity
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU WILL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS AIDOL Studio AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES), CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, SUITS, PROCEEDINGS, OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY CONTNET OR BREACH OF THESE TERMS. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, AIDOL Studio RETAINS THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DEFENCE OF AND SETTLEMENT NEGOTIATIONS RELATING TO ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIM, COMPLAINT, DEMAND, ACTION, SUIT OR PROCEEDING WITH COUNSEL OF OUR OWN SELECTION AT OUR SOLE COST AND EXPENSE.
- IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AIDOL Studio BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS, OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN.
- IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AIDOL STUDIO’S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN EXCEED: (I) IF YOU HAVE MADE ANY PURCHASE, THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE GIVING RISE TO THE RELEVANT DISPUTE; OR (II) THE AMOUNT OF ONE-THOUSAND HONG KONG DOLLARS ($1000).
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT NOT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- We may terminate or suspend your account and/or prevent your access to the Platform immediately, without prior notice in the event you are in breach of these Terms. We may suspend your subscription auto renewal for any reason or without a reason at any time without any consequences to you.
- You are free to stop using the Platform at any time. If you wish to terminate your account, please contact us. Termination of your account will take effect at the end of the then current Billing Cycle and will not give rise to any refund of your Purchase, unless as described under “9. Refund”.
- All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- The Agreements and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation are governed by laws of the Hong Kong SAR. The courts of Hong Kong SAR will have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute (including any non-contractual claim or dispute) which has arisen or may arise out of, or in connection with, the Agreements.
Changes To Service
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via the Platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict your access to some parts of Platform, or the entire Platform.
Amendments To Terms
- We may amend these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. These terms become effective immediately upon posting, unless you have an active Subscription in which case the revised Terms will become effective thirty (30) days after posting. If any revision to these Terms has a material impact on your rights or obligations, we may notify you of such revision using your registered e-mail address.
- By continuing to access or use our Platform after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you are no longer authorised to use Platform.
- No waiver by AIDOL Studio of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition, or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of AIDOL Studio to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights.
- You may not transfer any of your rights and obligations under these Terms to any other person without our prior express written consent.
Third Party Rights
- No person other than the User and AIDOL Studio will have right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- BY USING THE SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
- The Platform is operated by Pantheon Lab Limited. Our registered address is Unit 508, 5/F, Building 16W, No. 16 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, New Territories, Hong Kong
- Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: October 7, 2022