- The information about you can be divided into personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information depending on whether information can identify you as a specific person. Personally identifiable information shall be referred to as "personal data."
- We are Pantheon Lab Limited, a company located at Unit 508, 5/F, Building 16W, No. 19 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, New Territories, Hong Kong, and we are responsible for compliance with the principles relating to the processing of personal data. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the definitions provided for in the Terms, the following words and abbreviations shall have the meaning provided herein:
- "personal data" is defined in the PDPO and means any data (i) relating directly or indirectly to a living individual (a "User"); (ii) from which it is practicable for the identity of the individual to be directly or indirectly ascertained; and (iii) in a form in which access to or processing of the data is practicable.
- "PDPO" means the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong SAR).
Personal data that we process
- During your interaction with the Services or with us directly, we may collect and process the following personal data:
- • Identity data (such as first name, last name, username, or similar identifier)
- • Contact data (such as billing address, email address, and telephone numbers)
- • Financial data (such as bank account and payment card details)
- • Transaction data (such as details of payments and services purchased)
- • Commercial data (such as company name, business purpose, and requirements for video generation)
- • Profile data (such as username and password, preferences, feedback, and survey responses)
- • Usage data (such as information about how our website, products, and services are used)
- • Marketing data (such as marketing and communication preferences)
- • Audio/Video data (such as content uploaded as a data source for video generation)
- • Technical data (such as internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser, time zone setting and location, and operating system used for access)
- • Other information you choose to provide.
- We may collect personal data when you interact with the Services, when you register or update an account, or when you contact us.
Purposes for the processing of personal data
- We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- • to provide you with access to our Services,
- • to provide you with the Services you requested,
- • to create and manage your account,
- • to process payment for the paid Services,
- • to provide you with customer support,
- • to send you information about the Services,
- • to send you advertising emails, which you can opt out of at any time by contacting us,
- • to analyse and develop technical improvements to the Services,
- • to comply with our legal obligations.
Legal basis for data processing
- Depending on the type of personal data and the purpose for which it is processed, we process the personal data on the following legal basis:
- • You have given us consent for data processing for a specific purpose,
- • Processing is necessary for the performance of our obligations under the Agreements,
- • Processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations,
- We may process your email address to send you information about changes to the Services, introduce you to new Services, or provide general news about our Services. We may send you service emails to keep you informed about the Services.
- We may process your IP address and other technical data automatically when you access the Services. This is because we need to ensure the safety and integrity of our Services, and by collecting technical data, we can scan it and prevent malicious signs such as too many password failures, seeking exploits, and similar.
- We may process information about how you use the Services and how you interact with the website through third-party analytics tools. We process this data in analysing the performance of the Services and updating our Services. We aim to minimize the amount of personal data included in such information and to anonymise the data wherever possible. Session information is anonymized and used only for research purposes in order to improve and adapt our Services. Third-Party tools cannot connect the data about the session to a specific User.
- We may process the content you provided to generate a video through Services for our internal research or to improve our Services or other Pantheon Lab technologies. We do this to improve the Services and developing new technologies. Such processing of your content is typically expected with Services that depend on constant research and development through the use.
- Some Services will not be available to you if you do not provide requested personal data; for example, you cannot register for an account if you do not provide your name and email. In addition, different Services may require additional information that will be requested when requesting the specific Service.
- We may keep records of any questions, complaints, or compliments made by you and the response, if any. Whenever you contact us, we shall collect any information which you choose to provide. We shall store and use this information only to respond to your inquiries.
- We have implemented security procedures and measures to ensure appropriate protection of the personal data we process against any misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or modification.
- We acknowledge that the safety of your personal data is one of the highest priorities, and therefore only authorised processors have access to your information. Although we take all appropriate measures in respect to keeping your personal data secure, you understand that no data security measures in the world can offer 100% protection. If we ever find or suspect a personal data breach, we will, without delay, within seventy-two (72) hours after becoming aware of it, notify the appropriate supervisory authority about the breach and Users where necessary.
- Our Services are intended for a general audience and are not targeted at children under the age of 18 (“minors”). We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors and do not knowingly allow minors to use the Service.
Cookies and third-party services
- A cookie is a small piece of text used to store information on web browsers. It remembers information about your visit to our website, like your preferred settings, and helps us optimize and improve the website's user experience. Cookies make it possible to provide a more accessible and more rewarding Service to you by enabling crucial functionalities.
- The cookies we use (and other types of technologies we operate with a similar purpose as cookies, referred hereto as cookies) may vary over time as we continuously update and improve our Services. We will use necessary cookies immediately upon your access to our website, but to use analytics cookies, we need your consent.
- In relation to data retrieved via the YouTube API, we will not display or store statistics classified as Authorized or Non-Authorized Data for more than 30 days. This is part of our commitment to respecting user privacy and ensuring data is managed in a secure, responsible manner.
- We may use other third-party services such as Pixel and Analytics services by Facebook to help us target our ads more effectively. The collected data remains anonymous, meaning that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data is saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook can connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, according to Facebook's Data Use Policy found under https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. You may opt-out of the Facebook tracking option by visiting the following link https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.
- You can manage your cookies preferences at any time in your browser or device settings. Depending on which browser and device you use, you may control which cookies you allow, which cookies you want to block in the future, and delete cookies. For more information about these settings, visit your browser or device's help page. Note that some of the Services might not work as intended if you choose to disable cookies.
Storage and transfer of personal data
- Personal data will be stored on secured servers controlled and maintained in accordance with sufficient privacy safeguards. We may store or transfer information on Users to processors located outside of the United Kingdom and European Union, provided that such processors implement appropriate and suitable safeguards regarding the security of personal information.
- If you register an account with us, we will store your personal data for as long as you have an active account. We may keep your personal data for up to a year after you deactivate the account in our backup to maintain our backup storage data integrity and address any appeals or requests pursuant to your purchases. We may store some personal data for more extended periods if required to do so by applicable law or regulations.
- The app's use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements, and will not use API data for AI model training and assessments.
- We will process all personal data in accordance with the principles of the PDPO and especially having in mind Users' rights, in particular their right, in certain circumstances, to:
- • Request access to any data held about them by Pantheon Lab in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
- • Prevent the processing of their personal data or withdraw their consent at any time in certain circumstances.
- • Ask to have inaccurate personal data amended or updated.
- • Erasure of their personal data where data is no longer required for the original purpose or where the User has withdrawn their consent, and no other lawful processing grounds apply.
- • Object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances.
- You may exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Where we are required to provide a copy of personal data, this will be free of charge; however, any further copies requested may be subject to a reasonable fee based on administration costs.
- Where we stop processing personal data or delete the User's personal data, it will possibly mean that that particular User is unable to continue using or contributing to the provision of some of our Services, and they shall be notified accordingly.
- Where you request us to rectify or erase (except data required by any legal obligations) your personal data or restrict any processing of such personal data, we may be required to notify certain third-parties to whom such personal data has been disclosed of such request.
- If you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the PDPO, you may, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong.
Last updated: October 7, 2022